Sunday, July 20, 2008

I know my ABC's...

A. Attached or single? Attached.
B. Best friend? David. Hands down.
C. Cake or pie? CAKE!
D. Day of choice? Fridays usually.
E. Essential item? CELLY.
F. Favorite color? Green [also hot pink, black, borwn, grey, and orange].
G. Gummy bears or worms? I prefer Swedish Fish or Sour Patch Kids. Gummy bears and worms give me a tummy ache. :(
H. Home town? Just about everywhere. Born in Orlando, raised all over. Try to decipher an accent.
I. Favorite indulgence? Bright colored anythings and good food.
J. January or July? July.
K. Kids? Zilch, currently.
L. Life isn’t complete without? Happiness.
M. Marriage date? Sometime in the future [Vegas by the end of summer!]
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother.
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples.
P. Phobias? Dying. :(
Q. Quotes? I like meaningful quotes, but I don't live my life by them.
R. Reasons to smile? David and my mom....and finding people who mean a lot to me.
S. Season of choice? Fall!
T. Tag 5 people: Uhh...Michelle? Anyone else, if you want to, go for it!
U. Unknown fact about me? There are loads. If you stick around me long enough, I tend to blab about them all.
V. Vegetable? Carrots.
W. Worst habit? Leaving things around.
X. Xray or ultrasound? Xray. Ultrasound would mean my eggo is preggo!
Y. Your favorite food? I don't really have one. I could probably eat chips and queso every day, but it's not my favorite.
Z. Zodiac sign? Aries.

I tried to post this earlier, but my computer hates me. :(
♥*

No comments: