Friday, July 18, 2008

Holy CHA!

What an eventful day!

Not only did I get some shopping done, but it was fairly relaxing [not many screaming, frantic children running amuck in stores].

I ended up going, basically everywhere:

Michael's,

Hobby Lobby, and finally Eclectica!

At HL, Michelle didn't think she was going to make it, but THANKFULLY she got better and by the time I made it into E and sat down for a little while [feeling VERY uncreative], she texts and asks if we can still h/o. Uhh....YEAH! :)

David finally went to the doctor today. I'm so very proud of him. He didn't want to go, but I kept nagging. Hopefully the lab results are good and he gets over his aches and pains.


So, CHA. New product has already started to come in. I'm a HUGE fan of holiday themed papers, and with all the gunk from last year collecting dust, I need to use some of that before I even THINK of buying any more! I do have a sweet tooth for:


I hate when I get suckered [haha...pun wasn't intended] in to all the new goodies. I need to stop, save my money, and create using all that I have now!

I'm definately going to need to save up for the Maya Road Cupcake Crap. :(

Then, there's Ottawa. I can't believe that it's literally.....a little less than 3 weeks until I'm out of Memphis, for about a week.
Sure, Ottawa's not a vacation, but JEEZ, it's better than staying here without leave for A YEAR!!!!!!
TGFFR [Thank God For Family Reunions].

OOOOHHHH....I did buy some neat things from HL. Pink and black crazy cool printed dishwares--FOR MY EMBELLISHMENTS!!!! I'm stoked.

I'm basically rambling and possibly needing slumber. I'm starting to contemplate tomorrow's possible cleaning, Etsy goods, and work.

Sleepytime!
♥*

2 comments:

You can call me Lucky. said...

Yay! I am so happy we hung out today. I actually DID get inspired more than I was before. My papers I bought today were super cute and you HAVE to go see the two new listings I made with them!!! I love it!
Maybe next week I will make it there earlier and we will have more fun!
I am happy David finally went to the dr. I know that makes you feel better!
Ohhh, and I totally want those page kits at HL...the better put them 50% off next week. It is totally worth it for the cute embellishments alone right?
Ok.... now I am writing a story...I will catch ya on AIM later!

Megan Rublaitus said...

Me too! Makes me sad when everyone's sick and yucky.

I'm glad we both helped each other out. I'm happy all I bought was a piece of cardstock though. I need to lay off buying so much, especially with my upcoming trip up north. David's coming with and I wanted to save up some money, since not only do I actually want to treat HIM to something, but we're going to Chicago, and that always spells t-r-o-u-b-l-e with my pocketbook.

If they're not on sale next week, well, you know that there'll be a 40% coupon or else, you could always wait until papers and whatnots go back to 50%.

I ended up crashing early [1:30ish] last night/this morning. Lol...
I can catch you tonight. Lol...
Besides, I'm off tomorrow and get to go in today at 4. I'm not sure what I want to do until then. My house is dark and gloomy. :(

Here's to YOUR novel,
♥*