Thursday, April 3, 2008

Oooh....

So I got to see my beloved today, and wouldn't you know, he surprised me with....



Oooh...yeah! He's a keeper.

Not only that, but I also stumbled upon a pretty unique blog [that I've added to the sidebar, as well] that has EVERYTHING to do with cupcakes! YUMMM!!! It's link?
How to Eat a Cupcake

I'm going to try the Napoleon cupcakes [January 23rd post]. They look SUPER scrumptious! MMMM..

SIDENOTE: Sorry the above picture has such crappy quality. I can only really load my camera photos and for some reason they always turn out hideous. Lighting is wrong too. I was in a rush. Whoops! =/

I have SOOO much to do tomorrow.
1. Go to the DMV to get my license renewed.
2. Go to the Naval Base to get my military id renewed.
3. Pick up my BEAUTIFUL dress and try it on, making sure it fits. *fingers crossed* lol..

OH!
4. WORK! Where I get my goodies from Michelle<3!

I'm going to seriously CRASH tomorrow night.
Btw, I've abandoned hope in cleaning my room. I'm to the point that I just want to fold up ALL my laundry and put it away. *Shock*

BAD NEWS FOR BIRTHDAY!!!!! My boys are playing when my dinner will be served! :'(
I'll figure something out.

Better get to folding.... :(
♥*

2 comments:

You can call me Lucky. said...

Mmmmm. . . cupcakes!!!!
I am thinking of stopping by tomorrow to see you if I can. I want you to show me how to use that spiffy paper cutter thing! Ha. Whatever it is. . . I want to cut out some words, words like. . . fabulous. . . maybe even cupcake. I need some for my layouts! :)
And I may bring my chipboard books I have made for you to see them in person.
Ok. I just wrote you a letter on your blog. hahha. Oh well, at least you know I read it!
:P

Megan Rublaitus said...

Haha...silly Michelle!
I got the bag you left me. YAY!!! I squeed when I saw it, well....I tried to squee, but I have a cold and I can't scream or raise my voice higher than manly talking. :(

I'll be sick tomorrow too. Ugh!

I can't wait to see them. Definately bring them in! Do you need my schedule? I'll send it to you via myspace if you want.

♥*