Friday, April 4, 2008

SURPRISE!

So I've JUST recieved a HUGE gift from my most FAVORITEST Californian.



Let's just say....I'll be busy discovering what to do with all these goodies!!!
Fabric, notepads, felt, tickets, music sheets.....Cindy, you're TEH best. Yes, T-E-H!

I'm going to use some on pages and make some puffy cupcakes out of them! Cindy, the fabrics are absolutely STUNNING!!! I esp. love the black and pink stripe. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! <3333333*

I'm so excited, I'm not even tired. :)
I'll try to post something from tomorrow. Gotta remember to take CLASSY pics. Me in my dress.

And don't forget: GO TIGERS GO!
♥*

2 comments:

cindy said...

YEAH.... I'm glad like them!
I can't wait to see what you make with it all...
I had SOOO much fun making up the box for you(I will be keeping my eyes open for more funky fabs for you).
Have fun...
XO, C

Megan Rublaitus said...

I opened it with my mom. She was just as excited about it as I was. Haha...

I'm thinking I already have a plan for a few of them...

I'll let you know what I do.
Again, thank you so very very much!
♥*