Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Gold.



What an interestingly boring day. School brought NOTHING new, just reviews for the upcoming tests, err...EXAMS! I can't wait for this installment to be OVER with! I'm completely exhausted. I'm ready for tanning, working, hanging out with folks, and BACK to schooling [summer school].

It seems that with the rise of gas, comes terrible consequences. I have summer school on mondays, tuesdays, wednesdays, and thursdays. All at the main U of M campus. I'm going to be so screwed. Good thing is, they aren't early morning classes, so I'll beat rush hour...and also, it leaves gaps for David and I to see each other, but not enough for a good shift at E. I'll have to push back my availability to Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Hopefully, I can have a set schedule over the summer, where I'll be working all three days. I need it....BADLY!
Money will be tight[er] and more than likely be put towards gas and gas alone. I'm terrified about what MORE I could possibly do to try and get myself out of the poverty level. Living paycheck to paycheck just doesn't cut it anymore. I'm going to start paying bills and hopefully one day move out and get a new [CUTE] car. All this will cost me, and if I'm pushing it now, what happens when I cut back my availability and gas is on the rise?

I can't get another job, because I don't have the time, patience, or energy for it. School and Eclectica is all I need on my mind. I just need a solution.

I also need to stop with the tabs. Under $15. NO more!
This is getting ridiculous. I can't afford this, plus Michelle's group, plus gas, plus BARELY having enough for food for work or a Starbucks every now and then. UGH! All this is making my head hurt....

I have a final tomorrow. I'm not really ready, but it's easy. I'll review tomorrow morning, WITH COFFEE [I haven't had coffee in about 4 days]!!!



I need to relax. You know, I haven't even had time to START reading the "not-so new" Harry Potter. Wow...that hurts to admit.

Maybe I'll do the garage sale and get some "money" [i.e. giftcard] so I can start saving and plus, I'll get rid of some of my stash...I'm growing bored anyway.

AHHHH.....hooray for complaining. I feel a little better now. *WHEW!*
I think I just need to sleep. :(

STRESSED!
♥*

1 comment:

Megan Rublaitus said...

Uhh...thanks?
It seems your blog is no longer available.