Monday, April 14, 2008

TAGGED!

Mrs. Michelle has tagged me! Enjoy...

Four Jobs I've Held:
1. Eclectica Scrapbooks & Stamps [Sales Associate]
2. The Orpheum Theatre [Wardrobe-dresser for the actors/actresses & behind-the-scenes operator....lol]
3. Express for Men [Wolfchase Galleria, before it went duel-gender, Sales Associate]
4. Rack Room Shoes [Sales Associate]


Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Ever After
2. The Girl Next Door
3. Finding Nemo
4. Fight Club

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Memphis [Atoka], TN
2. Eastcote, England
3. Guantanamo Bay, Cuba
4. Newport, Rhode Island


Four TV shows I like:
1. The O.C.
2. Family Guy
3. Futurama
4. Color Splash


Four People Who Email Me Regularly:
1. Me
2. Muses
3. Scrapbooking sites
4. Delia's/Alloy/Charlotte Russe/etc.

Four Favorite Foods:
1. Applesauce
2. Pizza
3. Macaroni and cheese
4. Chicken


Four Places I'd Rather Be:
1. Florida
2. With Daveybooty
3. Sleeping
4. Shopping....with money!


Four People I'm Tagging:
1. Cindy
2. Marcy
3. Roxi
4. Candice

...have fun!!!
<3*

No comments: