Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Whew...

Vaction time sure does fly! I can't tell you how happy I am to be back home though.

However, I have Etsy orders to mail, new product at the store to battle through and dismiss until my next paycheck, and goodies to make up.

I'm going to have to run to the post office before I go to work. This ought to be fun....

Plus, the car needs gas! UGH!!!!

Welcome home.
♥*

P.S. I haven't resolved anything with PayPal [they seem to hate me], however, I've been deciding to send my things BLINDLY with hopes that I can get everything solved by this week. I have to fax a copy of my driver's license and everything to PayPal to varify since my account has been locked. I'm VERY displeased.

SO, I have RME now too, just in case I have to do away with Paypal. Hopefully, everyone will understand. :(

No comments: