Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Anything that CAN go wrong.....will.

Naturally.


For one, my Paypal is screwed up, so I have YET to recieve ANY money. I have to fax something to Paypal, because apparently my bank is COMPLETELY retarded and can't do crap by themselves.

For two....David's grandfather isn't doing well AT ALL. He was in an accident this past week and ended up being airlifted to a hospital. He's been in ICU since......and well, things might not work out for the trip and him. I'm REALLY hoping things get better and that he recovers, but maybe it's for the best. I don't know how to prepare for these things when they don't happen to me. I'm not sure what to say or how to behave. It's crazy. I know I have to be supportive, but I'm not sure how. I'm trying.....and yet, I'm still being selfish and wanting David to come with us. If only our trip could've been either before all of this.....or after. This is ripping me apart. I'm going to be so lonely. I'm really going to miss him. Even now, I've tearing up about just the thought of it.

I pray whatever happens, happens for the best.
I love you, David.

Maybe someday, my life will have a set plan and things will be great. Godspeed.
♥*

No comments: