Saturday, August 2, 2008

Good morning...

Today's going to be a good day. I can almost feel it.

David and I were supposed to go see Dave Matthews, but my dumb-dumb butt didn't get tickets, and now it's sold out......SOOOOOOOOO we're going to the park and lounging out.

Also, my Dad's car [the piece that I'm forced to drive--long story] has a new battery, so the chances that, say, I'm stranded at a bank, are pretty slim.

That was yesterday. I ended up being late for work, but all's good.....MICHELLE CAME TO SEE ME! :)

It's crazy. I've only known her for such a short time, but we've bonded. I'm SUPER happy that I have someone who shares the same passion as me and the fact that our styles are so similar. Wow!

Why can't the 7th get here?
I'm DYING of anticipation....

Off to go open the store. Coffee first? Yes, probably.
♥*

P.S. I have pictures from the other night that I'll post in my next blog. :)

No comments: