Monday, August 18, 2008

For lack of better words...

I've been absent for a little while. I've been trying to find the words to describe, but I just can't. Nothing really serious, just an eye opener and a shock that's lasted for almost a week now.

I'm not sure how to put it, but to just say it. Eclectica was robbed this past Wednesday and I was the cashier at the register. I wasn't harmed, just a bit shaken up. I know I won't FULLY recover, but it's just now subsiding. I couldn't imagine how I would feel if I had personally been mugged. I don't have any desire to talk about it. I really don't feel like living in the past. I feel totally violated and disgusting and it isn't even my doing. I shouldn't feel this way, but it's what happened.

I'm hoping to update my shop soon. I need fresh merchandise.
Hopefully I'll find LOADS of time between school, work, and hanging out with David [among all our travels] to create. But first, I need some inspiration.
♥*

No comments: