Tuesday, June 24, 2008

WHAT THE.....?!?!?



I get to awake to this....FOWLER TREE SERVICE. At 7 effing 30 in the freakin morning!!!

It sounded like they were a) bulldozing a house, b) hitting a mailbox repeatedly, c) plowing through OUR house, or d) all of the above.

[Choose d.]

You guessed it! Yeah, 7:30. AM! WHAT THE F?!?! They even woke my brother who can practically sleep though anything, just to cut down a tree and shred it in the cove.

Honestly, WHY would you do that?! Who the hell calls up guys to come cut down and demolish a tree that early? I have to work a 1 and now I'm sure my work performance will suffer due to 5 HOURS OF SLEEP!!!! Are you serious?

♥*

P.S. DON'T have these guys cut down your trees. They have little to ZERO respect for anyone. Kthnx for RUINING my day! Jerks.

2 comments:

You can call me Lucky. said...

That sucks! I would be mad too! Don't they know people are sleeeeppping at that hour!!!

Megan Rublaitus said...

Apparently they don't....or they just don't care. Maybe a little of both.

UGH! Once I'm up, I'm up. :(
♥*