Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Rant

Let's hear it. How many of you readers actually have a HARD time saying you're sorry? How about being nice to people regardless of how YOUR OWN personal life is going?

Hmm...this is leading somewhere, bare with me.

If someone says something to me, I usually can shrug it off. I smile when I'm sad/mad. I laugh when my heart aches. Sometimes, however, it gets to be really hard to fake my happiness and after awhile of someone treating me as an inferior, I tend to get a little bullheaded and stubborn.

So what do I do? I guess, I'll have to end up shrugging it off, as always, because there's nothing I can do about it.....considering.

I'm tired of the same ol' same ol' and the consistancy of these issues that I've had. I'm just waiting for some sort of miracle and the hope that one day things will change. Really it's mainly the little things that lead up to the larger ones, but those all can pile up to create a larger problem.

UGH!!

One top of everything, I don't know what to do about school next semester. I want to finish with my teaching degree, but I don't want to teach anymore. I've just gotten too far into it to turn around now. My mom's talking about student loans now. I refuse. I don't want to drop out, because [for one] I can't and [two] nothing good will come of that.

I don't know what I want to do or be anymore. I know that I love art and creating projects, but I don't want to have an art degree, simply because it won't take me far.

♥*

No comments: