Friday, July 27, 2007

OH MUH GAAAHH!!!


*SQUEE!!!*

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou ROXI!!!!

[This means soooooooo much to me.]
It is framed.

Wow, so Roxi brought me back a "little" happy from CHA in Chicago yesterday. I think I made a scene at the store when she bestowed her gift upon me. Oh well, what can I say?

Today, I have a spa day at Serenity Spa in Cordova. I'll be going with my brother's girlfriend, Tiffany, for a one hour, full-body massage and a one hour facial. Holy smokes!!! I'm gonna feel like a noodle.

Tonight, I'll be attending a TAC party at Liz's casa. Jennifer, Sally, and I are all going to arrive together....meeting up at the store before we set off. I need to plan a day to just go and scrap, again. My album is due on the 5th and I only have 2 pages ACTUALLY completed with pictures [not sure if I'll be journaling on them, but I need to at least get the pages relatively decent before August, so that all I'll have left to do is the journaling and adding pictures].


<3*

No comments: