Tuesday, July 10, 2007

First ever!!!

Sunday, I had my very first cropping experience. I was so excited, I don't really know HOW I managed to concentrate through the morning. I packed up all my belongings [that I planned to use] and headed over to the store close to 1. I ended up cropping for a total of 6 hours, and I must admit, I was pretty darn proud of my accomplishments. Too bad I wasn't thinking straight and had someone snap my picture! :(

I don't think I'll be joining in on any of the crops that we offer at the store, simply because I'm not very experienced and I find it VERY hard to work under pressure. Plus, my "stuff" isn't like the majority of what most people prefer to use. My techniques are rather.....*gasp* NON-matchy matchy and I use some pretty interesting colors.

Who knows though. Maybe when I build up some more confidence, I'll be attending some crops in the future. I just hope that I don't take anyone's spot! =X

I still have to get this album complete BEFORE the 5th of August. I hope I can squeeze in another hardcore session.....possibly involve Brad with it, since it was originally supposed to be a couple's artistic expression. I seem to have taken over. Speaking of, I think I might have to see if I can find refill pages for the album online and ask Ellen to special order....IN A HURRY!!! I'm under a strict deadline.

I hope that everyone had a safe, fun Fourth of July. I didn't do much, just sat here at home. Wouldn't you know, I didn't see ONE firework on the Fouth?!?! I stayed in my house and watched t.v.
My sparklers came on the 5th, where Brad, my brother Justin, and I all set off a few smoke bombs and one or medium sized bottle rockets. I simply held only my sparklers. .....and my Pop Pop's [those little snappers].

Take care!
<3*

No comments: