Friday, August 17, 2007

Overload!

*WHEW* The product never ceases! The store looks like it's done a 225 degree turn, although it looks neat and tidy.

I have never seen as much stuff come in as today....wow! I do not envy Brandy. [Sorry!] I'm wondering how we'll be able to fit everything in the store. Just a thought, we might need to expand again and take over Tech Tropolis!!!!!!! Muahahahahaha!!! We'll conquer the entire strip.....minus Booyas, OF COURSE! We could have a Booya's diner in the center of the store. Hmm...wishful thinking.

Pizza's cooking in the oven, and I'm starving, so this is all from a fatigued and hungry Megan. GOOD NEWS!!! Tomorrow, I finally get to see Brad and hang out with him for a little while. It seems our schedules continue to conflict, even when we try to take off days to be together. We're going to the India Fest at the Agricenter after I get off from work [5] and then Sunday, after Jennifer and I get off, we're heading back to the Agricenter and I'll be able to look some more.

I've gotten all that I care to for my Family Reunion album, but it's hard to just get motivated. After work, all I want to do is wind down and relax. I don't want to be creative. I just want to lay around or watch a movie, or check out the lastest and greatest releases out on the market.

I'm considering going to the church down the street for their Friday Night Crop [every other Friday], and just hang out there with my mom and her friends from the barn and whatnot and actually USE some of the stuff that I bring home. It's hard to believe that EVERY single sheet of paper or EVERY embellishment that comes home with me, I have an idea or a project in mind already for it. I still can't believe it. I need to set up a place where I can have all of my belongings and treasures so I can just work whenever I please. I'm considering taking all back to Brad's apartment and just sitting down with him and working on some things. I just need everything out of my "tiny" bedroom, in order to clean it and rearrange. I think I'm going to put my computer on my built-in desk and keep my supplies nearby. My t.v. will go by my window. My bed will, hopefully be situated so my room feels more open, and I'm going to try to get rid of a BUNCH of furniture and pieces. UGH!! It's just so frustrating. I would just like some helping hands to help move everything and pick up the floor.

:'(
<3*

No comments: