Wednesday, August 8, 2007

In the morning...


I'm leaving for Ottawa, Illinois.

I've finished packing, with the exception of the items I'll use in the morning and my glasses in the car. I'm going to leave everything that I bought for my trip, here. I'll make my album when I get back home......sometime next week when I'm off work and I have the time.

I'm going to try to get all the pictures I take developed on Sunday before I return home and get a haircut sometime before Sunday. I'm thinking shorter and bangs. I haven't had bangs since I was a child, probably 4th grade?

The ONLY thing wrong about this trip is that Tiffany will be going along with us. I know it's unreasonable to have EVERYONE come along due to seating arrangements, but I sincerely doubt that Brad would ever be invited.

Adios!
<3*

No comments: