Sunday, August 19, 2007

I just plain LOVE jewelry!

Ronnie, I think you're my *newest* best friend. Don't know if you read this, but thank you so much! It means so much to me that you would think of me. I appreciate the earrings! [Then again, maybe you're just sick of the paper clips. Haha...just kidding....I think?]

Just for the record, one of our "ralatively frequest" customers to the store [I only say that since Mrs. Ronnie lives in JACKSON!], presented me with a lovely set of custom-made earrings. They are darling! I love them so much.

More updates: I just placed an order with Michelle for some stamps from The Angel Company. I have a few errands to run tomorrow AND I have another date! Brad and I went to India Fest at the Agricenter on Saturday, but it seemed more of a disappointment than anything worthwhile. I was looking forward to going again ater work tonight with Jennifer, if it was any good, but I ended up just driving home. I'm sketching out layout for my family reunion album, and I have YET to start on it. I'm also sketching out a *new* design for my room. There'll be MINIMAL space for storage, but at least it won't be as cluttered once I'm finished with it.

I'd LOVE another vacation!

Also, I have yet to pick up my copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It sits on my bed.......waiting. One day. ONE. day... :(

LOVES!

That last one makes me smile. If only real cake could look that cute! Somewhere, I'm sure it could AND cost boocoos of moolah! =/

With all the product that keeps coming in to the store, I have to cut myself off somewhere. I swear I'm going to owe my life to the store and then some. I wonder....

Jennifer and I had Starbuck's this afternoon. I had to run over there and pick it up, but it was worth it. I haven't had Starbuck's in FOREVER!!! MMMMMMM.

I need to get busy on a layout that I'm doing for the store [just because!] and this stupid reunion album. I have to get the numerous pictures printed out and cropped down. I think I'll just wait until the end of the month to start.

A perfect zen moment:


sigh..
<3*

No comments: