Sunday, June 10, 2007

Wow...

I've been working on a few compositon journals for me and two of my friends. I'm really excited about how they're turning out. I have Cassandra's almost completed, just have to add a few pockets and thing to store information about her pregnancy. I'm super excited that I got so far on that one last night.

My Tinkering Ink journal is still in the process of being created, but I've decided that I needed to get that other one done soon.

Ruth's Summer Tin class got cancelled, but I hear that it'll be offered again sometime in the future. Boy I hope so, because that'd be another cute idea for the girls. I need some Starbuck's.

OMG, I bought SOOOOOOO much yesterday, but I think it was all worth it, and so did Brad [good thing, 'cause i used his card.... =X] No worries, he knew.

A complete list?
  • 13 QK 2x2 dies
  • Blk QK binder
  • Grn AMM Shoulder Tote [for lugging around my scrapbooks and paper, or just whenever I buy anything from the store and DON'T want a bag....]
  • The Oodles of Doodles book

I am one HAPPY girl! I think I'll be going back to the store today [I'm ALWAYS there, even when I don't work], to sign up for Marci's Creative Shove class and possibly grab 2 more dies [nameplates for my works]. We'll see...

<3*

No comments: