Thursday, May 31, 2007

Much to do...

So, I found this:

I thought it was cute. Too bad I don't have a 12x12 printer, then again, that could be bad news, since I print A LOT anyways.

I'm really bummed because I can't go to the Art Star bazaar that's held anually in PA. I'm hoping that next year I'll get to go. Any excuse to travel back to the City of Brotherly Love.

Let's see.....
I have a class, again, tonight. This time it's Ruth's Flourish and Swirls class. I'm exited to see what she's come up with [although, I kinda got a sneak peek last night]. Ruth's a wonderful instructor, although I personally haven't taken any classes with her [it would be kinda hard to, seeing as she's not been teaching since I've worked there].

I've observed how she handles private, very beginner classes and how she shows everyone the products and takes her time, so I know this'll be a great class, too. I figured that if it's anything like Oodles of Doodles, I'll need to be present to get the actual "feel" for things.
I'll more than likely be posting the products I make tonight. Speaking of....I need to finish my Hambly book. Gosh, I'm such a klutz. I've totally forgotten that I still have other projects to do. This early morning school confusion business is driving me batty. I need the weekend!!!!

I have ONE charm to finish, then Diamond Glaze the charms and off they go to Ronnie.

I think I'm going to go finish the one charm before I have to leave to go to school, otherwise, I'm going to have to bring it with and try to finish it either before or after my shift at work.

We'll see....
<3*

No comments: