Saturday, May 26, 2007

Finished

I finally finished my "secret assignment". I like it.... too bad I'm giving it away. That's okay, I'll take pictures of it and post later.

I've taken heart in some of the things on the Fred Flare site. Too many cute, cute things. Brad got me a few things from there a while back and I've been hooked ever since.

oooohh....I went shopping yesterday at HL and Michael's.
Here's a list of the goods:

HL
The *NEW* Fiskars paper trimmer I've been dying to get ahold of.
Two hole punches for brads and eyelets.
[I would have gotten 4 Dotto refills and a package of each glue dots, but apparently only 3L adhesives were on sale....bummer!]

Michael's
A clearanced package of Once Upon A Time chipboard shapes
A small storage unit [for brads, eyelets, and other trinkets of the sort]
Some clearanced stickers
Some dollar ribbon
[Almost walked out with some fibers, but I decided I'd wait. I don't use them enough anyways, but it's always nice to have them handy in different colors for tag swaps and whatnot.]

I'm very excited. I'm starting to fill up my bag that my mom bought me for Christmas [GREEN!]. I need some adhesives, a *new* pair of scissors [the GREEN ones, go figure], and a few extra doodads [brads, eyelets, inks, yahdah yahdah] to fill it up completely. I've also been looking at some books to add to my collection. Elsie's book and the Oodles of Doodles one, as well. There's more, but I can't think right now.

Mom and I are off to see the Pirates 3. Hooray!!!
Should be lots of fun.
<3*

No comments: