Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Unexpected.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be ABSOLUTELY miserable this semester. My schedule at school is depressing. I have Monday's 5 1/2 hour gap between my TWO classes for the day......then Tuesday's [today] strategically laid out positioning consisting of a 1 hour and 20 minute gap between classes one and two and the 2 hour and 20 minutes between classes two and three.

Wednesday, I come up here for ONE class [10:50-12:50].

Thursday's back to that same hour and 20 minute empty void between the one and two.

I seriously need a way to manage the gaps. Hopefully, once classes pick up, I'll have projects to do and that will occupy my time. David will be here on Monday's and Wednesday's, but that's it. I have to be jealous of him staying at home Tuesday's and Thursday's [with the exception of one class he has 8 minutes from his house at another campus location]. This sucks.

Thankfully, it snowed a little on the way here [I'm sitting in an empty classroom right now]. I love snow. I especially love watching it fall. I DO NOT, however, enjoy cold weather. Thus, I'd rather be indoors sipping hot chocolate watching the [hopefully] mounding snow, anxious for campus closings.

We'll probably get that blizzard on a Friday and it'll be a total waste.

I'm so ready to graduate ["again"] and move on back to the U of M.


On a lighter note, since I'm ranting. I'm still hopeful that one day things will look up [financially]. Here's praying I get a call.

Still need to clean my room.....
*Sigh*
1.5 hours.

♥*

No comments: