Tuesday, January 27, 2009

*Sadface* :(:(:(:(:(:(

I don't know what it is lately, but I've been really depressed. I know a few things that have caused it, but overall, it's like I can't get my mind off of them.

It might have alot to do with the weather, but it's been going on for a while. I just want bright sun-shiney days, warm weather, and my creativity to spark.

I wish I could do more with David. These days it just seems like we're confined to dinners and indoors. There's not much to do around here, anyways.

School, doesn't really help either, but I'm figuring that I might just have one more semester [including one course over the summer--if it's allowed].



Some good news, my best friend from England from my British school, Cara, found me on Facebook. She's going by Rose now [her middle name]. It's really just now dawning on me how neat the site really is. I haven't seen or spoken to her in well over 12 years.
She still looks the same.


[I'm fiddling....]

I'm ready for a vacation, warmth, and more time to spend with David.


♥*

3 comments:

Alissa103 said...

There's definitely a link between winter & feeling yucky. I'm sorry you're feeling down! (((hugs))) The next time I see you, remind me & I'll give you a hug!

Subriagirl said...

Hey girl. Don't give up on the weather yet! I have a friend in Ireland who suffers from SAD: Seasonal affective disorder and this occurs in the winter months. Read this & see if this helps. But know this, you are NOT alone in dealing with this and it WILL pass.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/seasonal-affective-disorder/DS00195
Wish I was there to get my HUG from ya! Ronnie

Megan Rublaitus said...

Thanks ladies! Yeah, I definately have a bug of sorts. I think it has something to do with the weather, school starting, finances, lack of time with boyfriend, cleaning, and being lazy all at once. There are probably other factors. I'm so ready for spring and summer to get here. I LOVE wearing bright colors and skirts and heels and flowers and......andandand.

*HUGS* to both of you.
Alissa, I need to take more of your classes. They make me extremely happy.

Ronnie, I hope I get to work another ROTR [or whatever the new name is] meet. I cant wait to see you again!

♥*