Friday, January 16, 2009

And the winner is.....




[Thank you, Shelly for drawing....]





















CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I'll start designing soon. I'll try to get them to you before school gets hectic. Let me know if you have any ideas already in mind, or if you'd like me to surprise you.

School's officially begun. I went to my first two [of five] classes yesterday....for the syllabi.

I'm kinda nervous about how everything will pan out, what with school and working and trying to maintain time to spend with David, family, and friends. I'm hoping our relationship doesn't suffer. I know he's a great guy, but not being able to see each other is going to be hard on us.

I've gotten back into th habit of cleaning again. Trust me when I tell you it's been a long time coming. I'm an addict for artistic supplies, scrapbooking ANYTHING, and a natural pack-rat. I keep just about anythiong you could imagine. Thankfully, nothing but my suitcase is under the bed. organizing all my scrapbooking supplies and ephermera is KILLING me. It's what's taking the longest and making me look at the giant heap and just saying "No." I usually end the night defeated.

THANKFULLY, on a good note, I've been attempting to drink one bottle/glass of water a day. I've succeeded for about a week now. I know, it's only a bottle, but still, it's a milestone for me.

I need to start working out and tanning again. It's only now occuring to me that my matabolism is starting to catch up with me. It really does show.
As for tanning, I look better with a little extra help.

I'm awaiting Valentine's. I'm super stoked to surprise Dave somehow. Plus, our one year's approaching too. I'm anxious. I have to figure out something cool without him figuring it out. Even if I did, he reads this [occasionally], so it's best to keep it hush-hush.

I hate my room. :(
♥*

No comments: