Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ugh!



Why oh WHY did Tennessee win?!?! Ugh...
I had to go running my mouth. :(



Oh well, it turned out to be an okay night, otherwise.
David and I went to Kroger and picked up cupcake stuff [cake mix, frosting...sprinkles!] and then headed back JUST in time for the start of the game.

The game was pretty good in the beginning. A lot of just passing the ball back and forth between teams.

Everyone liked David and my cupcakes, even with the frosting melting all over the place. I couldn't wait.

Then, it happened. The vols won. UGH!!!

At least I got SOMETHING out of the night. David and I are now together. He's the sweetest guy I know. Though, he's still a guy and can forget things, like me asking for a glass of water and 30+ minutes later having ot be reminded again. =/

But, I'm happy....and that's what counts.
<3*

No comments: