Sunday, September 28, 2008

Stupid Env!



Okay, I admit it. I SUCK at maintaining phones. They seem to have problems, UNRELATED to my dropping, hitting, overuse. My charging port becomes loose, faulty systems, and even phone's that have had NUMEROUS updates, that I've not been informed about until taking it in [happened to my Chocolate].

My green Env was actually MY fault. I've dropped it a few times and, if phone companies were smart maybe they'd adjust the wires, now my CAMERA doesn't work. This means I can't change out my defaults, send pics, take pics, view pics, or have ANYTHING to do with the pics that AREN'T loaded onto my card.

This sucks. I had SO many pictures that I wanted to update to my blog, my Photobucket account, and load onto another card, eventually.

UUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
I'm losing it.

I'm REALLY hoping I can go to the Verizon store and have them recover my "lost" images. Otherwise....

Maybe their site can help. =/
♥*

No comments: