Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Rough road...

I can't believe it's been months since my last post. I've been keeping busy, that's for sure, and trying to deal with things that have since been over my head. Life seems so stressful at times and it's taking all I have in me to try and keep things straight. That's all I can say of the matter.

Hopefully things will start looking up very soon. *Fingers crossed* The prospect for any mini vacations, though [something I've had my hopes up for], seems out of the question.

Tomorrow I have plans to meet with the University of Memphis to show them my portfolio and then try and get some classes set up. I'm planning on abandoning Southwest and moving on to bigger and better things. Possibly night classes, though?!?!

Some other interesting news? I'm supposed to be getting an iPhone [white], however, hte white ones seem to be the most popular, so the shipping of mine has been delayed. I don't know until when, but it's REALLY frustrating! >:(



I need a beach. I'm contemplating very hard whether or not I should get some sand, dump it at my feet, get a bucket of water [adding salt, of course], and slashing around a bit in it all. So depressing.....

I'm not ready for summer to be halfway over. I really don't mind the heat so much, considering it has helped me to get a tan. UVA/UVB! :)

I need to reopen my Etsy. Anyone interested in destash?!
♥*

No comments: