Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy birthday, Cindy!

Yesterday was the lovely Cindy's birthday. She's crazy talented and I miss her a lot.

Lately I've been trying to spend as much time as I can with my best friend, Katie. She's here on leave. Last night was the first night in I can't remember how long, that I've been able to spend time out with a girl friend. It's nice to have someone who won't flake out on me.

I'm also trying to get motivated to create some things for m Etsy shop. I'm trying, but the juices won't flow. Whenever I have some free time, I just want to sleep or relax, burn cds to iTunes, drink coffee, or watch some t.v. or movies.

Speaking of....



I am SO EXCITED!!!! My mom and I have plans to see it. She's a real trooper. She hasn't read any of the books, but she still goes just for me. I've finally finished the books, last week.

I need to find some food......leftovers. Either Pasta Milano or the Flying Saucer Quesadillas. Plus, I picked up a shift today. I need as many hours as I can get!
♥*

No comments: