Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring Break!!!

A much needed break from school. I've been feeling rather lethargic when it comes to my work. I have three midterms due the week I return and one of which is baffling me. I'm not sure what to do for it and another is just piecing together an image from a .jpg file. I've completed one and I'm very happy with the results.

I just don't really feel like dragging myself to school over break to complete them, although it's already been done once.

I have a busy week already. I have scheduled an oil change and haircut for today, a doctor's appointment for Wednesday, and a dental appointment for Thursday. Plus, tanning all week and seeing David as much as I possibly can [which is a relief].

I'm VERY exited to be tanning again. I'm seriously looking transparent. It's disgusting. Wish I had some Italian in me. At least then I'd have a little color, year-round.

Hairstyle?


I'm thinking this one. I like the layers around the face, HOWEVER, I'm not going to get my hair cut in chunks like the lighter part of her hair. That's stupid.

Other contestants....
....of course!



Okay...time to get ready.
♥*

No comments: