Sunday, March 22, 2009

First off...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED MOMMY!!!!
:):):):):):)

I've decided to update my Etsy shop. I'm in the process of collecting [which I've been doing for years] product to use in making marvelous keepsakes.

I have a few summer things up my sleeve. I'm so excited. I need the extra cash, although I'm not sure I'll start "cashing" in right away. I really just love getting my ideas out there. It gives me something to do. Lol....

I've been inspired, actually. The *new* K & Company "Citronella" line came in and all I've been thinking about it making multiple summer mini albums. I'll have them posted A.S.A.P. I'm just now starting on them.

Keep in mind I haven't touched the "organization project/room renovation" in well over a month. :(
Creating just seems more fun.

Plus, I'm so happy and the sun is making me want to DO SOMETHING!!!! Lol...
AAHHHHHH!!! I'm so excited. I hope everyone likes what comes out of it. :):):):)

I still have a little "something" that I plan on making someone special and close to my heart.....
Tomorrow's David and my 1yr/1mo. Not that I'm counting or anything.....just saying. ;)

Here's a preview of the summer albums [all should be the same, pretty much]:


Upstairs to get some coasters! :)
♥*

No comments: