Friday, August 3, 2007

It's been a tough morning...

Then again, it's been a tough week. I woke up early this morning to get a jump start on my Spanish powerpoint presentation, thinking that somehow I could put it all together this morning and have the afternoon off to relax. Well, Micrsoft Powerpoint was never installed on this computer. My mom's coworker and friend is coming over to let me use her disk and install the operation later on tonight. I thought I could have a great, productive, school day, but that'll have to wait.

I stayed up way too late last night. I made two cards and two picture frames that I have to dispurse on Saturday and Sunday. I'm kinda excited and I hope that everyone likes them. They weren't difficult to create either, but I'm proud of them....for the most part. I really like this one:



I need to do laundry. Ugh! I have absolutely no motivation for it.
<3*

No comments: